The first step of the procedure is to purchase the Office subscription. After the successful completion of the purchase process, you can move to the next step i.e. Activation and Download.
- First and foremost, you have to access a web browser on your computer system.
- After that, visit the Office activation web page. For this, you have to type “setup.office.com” in the address bar of your browser. Carefully enter the URL and then press the Enter key.
- In the next window, Office asks you to Sign-in to your Office account by tapping the “Sign In” button. Further, you have to provide the associated login credentials in their respective fields.
- However, if you are a new user and want to create an Office account, then, you have to click the “Create a new account” tab. Next, enter the profile details for the successful creation of your account.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the Office Product Key in the empty field. You can find your product key on the product card that comes with the purchase box. Also, you can look at the receipt of your Office product for the product key.
- Afterwards, choose a country or region as well as language, as per your preference. In order to select, you have to click the inverted triangle and further select the desired option from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are done with all this, the next step is to tap the “Next” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Microsoft Account Window. You will find the download link in this window. Click the link from the Office webpage for downloading the Office setup file.
- This will begin the download process. You have to wait for the completion of the process.